Sunday, May 10, 2009

One Dollar Double Cheese Burger


















Today, I had some Mc Donald’s. It was about 2 o’ clock in the afternoon and

I have not had anything to eat, so I ordered two double cheese burgers, two mc

chickens, a large fry, and a big Mac for my little sister. When we got back home,

the first thing I bit into was the double cheese burger and it tasted delicious. The

mix of ketchup, mustard, and grilled onions gave an excellent taste to the two

greasy meat patties that were placed between the glossy buns.


I thought to myself, “Whoever invented this is a genius.” Mc Donald’s double cheese

burger has two meat patties instead of the normal and plain burger that just has

one. It is small enough where it fits perfectly into an average size person’s hand

and well put together so there is not any real mess to clean up. For example, those

burgers that person orders at a five star restaurant hoping for it to be good

because he or she just paid ten bucks for it. (Mc Donald’s double cheese burger only

being one dollar, which is affordable and tastes great.)


In the end, the person leaves unsatisfied because the five-star burger fell apart

and the person ended up eating it with a folk. No one wants to eat burgers and fries

with a folk. When I was holding the double cheese burger in my hand, I felt the

softness of the bun and knew when I took the first bite it was going to be good. The

reason why people prefer finger food over using utensil is because when people feel

their food they are using one of their five senses, touch, to make a deep

connection. The connection comes from touching the actual food that brings back

familiar feelings from past memories.


Overall, I was satisfied eating some Mc Donald’s for today. I know it might not be

as good as eating at a restaurant, but it is affordable and me being a college

student work out great. I got plenty of food for a good price that filled up my

stomach, which makes my day happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment